- Forerunner is the first mission to introduce the player to the Prometheans.
- This mission has very little focus on combat in comparison to the first two missions.
- Only 5 enemies are required to be killed (4 grunts and 1 jackal).
- This mission features 2 out of bounds tricks (Button Jump and 2nd Pylon Skip).
Full Missions Tutorials
- Easy Full Mission Tutorial by Egg92
- Legendary Full Mission Tutorial by c0ry123
Second Pylon Skip - As soon as you get into the open area for the second pylon, steal the banshee and fly up and forward towards the tower light. once above the lights height and no longer can move forward, dive down under the map to get OOB. once out, fly back up and go the ought the tower wall and jump out by doorway to activate the pylon shutdown button.Tutorial
Go Left and Run like Hell - Once going through the third portal to the Didact, there are two doors to choose from, go left, there are fewer enemies and easier to go past, once at the top, jump onto the rail and jump across the small gap to lose a bit of time. Tutorial
Battle Jump - After going through second portal there is a rock in the center above all the fighting that can be jumped onto and across to avoid enemies.. If you get shot while sprinting, you will miss the jump. Tutorial by BM
First Encounter Skip (Button jump + OOB part) - After the first fight with the crawlers instead of crossing the light bridge, jump onto the bridge button and jump out to the pillar and out of the map, stay on the rocks (fall through map if you don't) and make your way towards the first building (confusing path so watch video for route). Once on top of the building and the next part loads, get back into the map from the far left corner, enemies will be despawned too. Tutorial by Nak3d Eli