- This mission plays faster on the Master Chief Collection in comparison to the Xbox 360 version due to loads, enemy spawn locations, and enemy behavior.
- Most efficient strategy for moving through the hallways is to pick off the elite units first. This causes the grunts to scatter and not shoot at the player.
- Fastest way to take down elites is by using the "noob combo" (Plasma Pistol and Magnum).
Full Mission Tutorials
- Easy Full Mission Tutorial by Egg92.Tutorial
- Legendary Full Mission Tutorial by c0ry123.Tutorial
- Easy Clear Example.
- Legendary Clear Example.
Outside Routes From Slowest to Fastest on Legendary
- Junk Jump: (Without Concussion Rifle) Used mostly on the 360 version of Halo 4 because the concussion rifle is not easy to obtain. Example.
- Slower Concussion Jump: (With Concussion Rifle) Faster than junk jump, but is the slower than the concussion jump. Example.
- Faster Concussion Jump: (With Concussion Rifle) The fastest route, but is more difficult to pull off. (Find Example below called "Hard" Concussion Jump).
Other Dawn Strategies
- <b>80%+ Plasma Pistol - Used on Legendary, take a plasma pistol after 1st clear and swap it with an assault rifle. The plasma pistol wont despawn so u can take it after 2nd clear. Tutorial
- "Hard" Concussion Jump</b> - Used on Legendary, very hard concussion jump, located next to the easy one. This one is very tricky, you need to use this Setup and shots 4 times with ur concussion rifle. Tutorial