The HaloRuns Wiki is a wiki devoted to speedrunning the Halo series. It focuses on providing information for single-segment full-game speedruns.
Recommended speedrun routes are listed below. For more detail, go to a level's dedicated level page.
Recommended Routes and Tutorials
- Halo CE, by goatrope (Easy)
- Halo 2, by Monopoli (Easy)
- Halo 2, by Hockeyfan (Easy)
- Halo 2, by SlidingGhost (Easy)
- Halo 3, by HiipFire (Easy)
- Halo 3: ODST, by Chappified (Easy & Legendary]
- Halo: Reach, by Backflip (Easy)
- Halo 4, By HLGNagato (Easy)
- Halo 4, by ProAceJOKER (Legendary)
HaloRuns Full-Game and IL Leaderboards
Feel free to join the discussion on the SpeedRunsLive IRC server (irc2.speedrunslive.com) in channel #halo. If you go to http://speedrunslive.com/channel/ and join that way, you can type "/join #halo" to talk with others currently running games in the series.
Basic Tricks - Click here if you're new to Halo speedrunning!
Click the game you want to run:
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 3: ODST
- Fix all existing level pages
- Port content from goatrope/monopoli tutorials
- Add better way of navigating between levels (e.g. forward/back through levels)
- Get dark theme to match main site
- Link to most current HaloRuns WR videos for level pages
- CE - Add content to 343GS, Library, TB
- H2 - Add content after Metro